Regina and Area Intergroup has an opening for the position of Intergroup Secretary. This position is a two year term. If you are interested in letting your name stand, please contact the Intergroup Chair – https://www.aaregina.com/contact-ig/?myrecipient=Intergroup%20Chair, or attend the October 2nd Intergroup Meeting.
For all positions within Intergroup, a commitment of your time and a desire to be of service, are the main qualifications.
- The Intergroup Secretary should be someone having a good level of sobriety, two years is suggested.
- The Intergroup Secretary is an Intergroup Officer.
Position Description and Duties
- Along with the chair, has the responsibility of preparing the meeting agenda.
- Takes comprehensive minutes, including details of all motions, seconders and whether it passed
or was defeated.
- Passes out sign-up sheet of who is in attendance, remind members to print clearly.
- Has completed minutes distributed promptly of regular and special meetings. Ensures a copy is archived at Central Office.