The groups who place their names forward for service within treatment facilities understand the best path to maintaining their own sobriety is to work with other alcoholics, both new and still suffering.
If your group would be interested in stepping up to chair AA meetings at any of our Regina Area treatment centres, for the 2020 calendar year, please submit a list of which facility(s) you would like to chair at and preferences for days or dates you would like to chair meetings to the Treatment Facilities Chair. If your group has never chaired a particular treatment centre meeting before, please make note of that as well with your submission.
Book ASAP, as preferred dates do go quickly.
Facility/Meeting Days-Times to be scheduled:
- Pine Lodge, Indian Head
- Chair meetings every Tuesday and Thursday 7:30PM – 8:45PM
- Speaker meeting every Saturday 7:30PM – 8:45PM
- Regina Detox Centre
- Chair meetings every Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Friday 7:00PM – 8:00PM
- General Hospital “Liver and Onions”
- Chair open meeting every Thursday 7:30PM – 8:30PM
Any questions regarding chairing meetings at these facilities can be directed to the Treatment Facilities Chair.