For all positions within Intergroup, a commitment of your time and a desire to be of service, are the main qualifications.
- The Intergroup Treasurer should be someone having a good level of sobriety, two years is suggested.
The Intergroup Treasurer is an Intergroup Officer.
Position Description and Duties
- Has signing authority for Intergroup.
- Is responsible for keeping a proper account of all Intergroup finances.
- Ensures funds are available for essential current requirements, while maintaining a prudent reserve.
- Prepares monthly financial statements and presents them to Intergroup for monthly approval.
- Yearly, creates a new budget and presents it to Intergroup for approval.
- Collects seventh tradition at Intergroup meetings.