Office Coordinator/Committee Chair(Trustee)
The Office Coordinator oversees the day to day operations of the central office. Additionally, they chair the office commitee; a sub-commitee of Regina Intergroup tasked with the day to day functions Intergroup provides.
For all positions within Intergroup, a commitment of your time and a desire to be of service, are the main qualifications.
- The Office Coordinator/Committee Chair should be someone having a good level of sobriety, two years is suggested.
The Office Coordinator/Committee Chair is a member of the Regina Intergroup Committee.
Position Description and Duties
The Coordinator/Committee Chair :
- Sees that AA information pertinent to groups is copied and mailed to the listed group contact.
- Ensures up to date meeting lists, which provide information regarding times and places of AA meetings are maintained.
- Supervises sales of AA approved literature.
- Ensures a 24-hour telephone help line is maintained.
- Supervise all expenditures of the office.
- Review monthly all literature sales, purchases and mailings.
- Submits an annual budget to Intergroup.
- Presents major policy, financial, location or staff changes to Intergroup Committee for review.
- Meets monthly with the Central Office Committee to deal with business pertaining to the central office and it’s sub-committees.
- Presents a Central Office Report to the monthly Intergroup meeting.
For More information please see: