Social Events Committee Chair
To encourage and grow the fellowship among our members, the Social Events Committee determine, plan and organize social functions throughout the year.
For all positions within Intergroup, a commitment of your time and a desire to be of service, are the main qualifications.
- The Social Events Committee Chair should be someone having a good level of sobriety, two years is suggested.
The Social Events Chair is a member of the Regina Intergroup Committee.
Position Description and Duties
The Chair and Committee:
- Arrange Intergroup social functions, excluding the annual Roundup and Alcathon.
- Coordinate advertising within the Fellowship for all its planned social functions.
- Responsible for the collection of tradition 7 at social events.
- Plan for and coordinate any volunteer help required.
- Arrange for event setup and take down.
- Keep in close touch with the Groups as to any new ideas or requests for more or less social
- Maintain open dialog with Al‐Anon and Alateen regarding any co‐operation we may provide in any